What To Expect and Instructions On How To Vote at the Polls
1. Do not discuss any political subjects inside the polling place.
2. Your Registration Identification Card is not to be used for proof of voting eligibility. The Identification Card is only proof of registration when the card was issued.
3. When entering the polls, the Election Officials at the table may ask you your name, address, and possibly your birth date. In the Primaries you may also be asked your party affiliation. They will announce your name.
4. ID is required for all voters voting for the first time in a precinct.
5. After determining you are eligible to vote, you will be ask to sign your name on the certificate inside the poll book. When doing this, check your address listed. If it is incorrect tell the Official, who will give you a Change of Address Form.
6. When entering the Voting Booth, if you are not sure of the instructions. Ask one of the Election Officials for instructions.
7. Read the instructions on the first page and every page that follows.
8. If you make a mistake, notify the Election Official and ask for assistance. ONCE YOUR VOTE HAS BEEN CAST YOU CANNOT BE ISSUED ANOTHER BALLOT.
9. First the “Review Page” to check your votes. Second vote by pushing the “VOTE’’ button. Third push “Confirm”. Last, you will see a “Thank You” if your vote was recorded.
10. THAT DIDN’T HURT AT ALL. IT’S VERY EASY. SO PLEASE, GO OUT AND VOTE, “YOUR VOTE DOES COUNT.”