Following are several historic bridge types in Mercer County:
Kidds Mill Covered Bridge - The Kidds Mill bridge is Mercer County's last remaining covered bridge. A Smith truss design, it was built in 1868.
Street Bridge - The Chestnut Street bridge was located
in the Borough of Grove City. This was an open spandrel
concrete arch built in 1930 and was replaced in 2007.
Avenue Viaduct - The Oakland Avenue Viaduct was located
in the City of Sharon. This was an open spandrel concrete
arch built in 1936 under WPA, and it was replaced in
1608 - Mercer County Bridge 1608 was a small stone arch
bridge located in Lake Township. The structure was built
prior to 1865, and was replaced in 1994.
Bridge 2631 - Merceer County Bridge 2631 was a small steel pony truss bridge located in Findley Township. The structure was built in 1894 and was replaced in 1994.