New to our Website
Request for Bids
There is currently 1 Request for Bids:
- 10 Year Recycling Plan
- Sealed proposals will be received at the Office of the Controller, 2 Courthouse, Mercer, PA 16137 by 11:00 am on Thursday, May 7, 2020 for an RFP for Municipal Solid Waste Disposal and Processing Capacity and Mechanisms to Support and Complement Materials Management Planning Objectives, 2020-2029 for Mercer County.
Proposals will be opened and publicly announced at the Commissioners Meeting on May 7, 2020 at 1:00 pm.
Deadline to Apply: May 7, 2020 11 AM EST
Public Reading: May 7, 2020 1 PM EST
Click here to view Bid Requests
2020 Approved Budget
The 2020 Budget was Adopted by the Board of Commissioners on December 5, 2019Click Here to Read the 2020 Approved Budget
View Your Election Ballot
- The 8th District Special Election is Tuesday, March 17.
- Click here to View Your Ballot
- Click here for information about the Special Election
Follow us on Twitter
Get up to date County News by follwing our Twitter accountGo to http://www.twitter.com/MercerCountyPA
Request records and correspondence using a Right-to-Know form.Go to Open Records homepage
Courthouse Grounds Usage Policy
A new Courthouse Grounds Policy has been adopted by the Board of Commissioners and is meant to provide equal access, to protect sensitive areas, and to respect the nature of the Courthouse and its grounds.Read the Courthouse Grounds Usage Policy
Courthouse Grounds Application for Use
Filing Information for Unrepresented Parties
Forms for filing a Complaint for Custody, Divorce or other Family Law mattersClick here for more information
Local Taxpayer Bill of Rights
The Local Taxpayers Bill of Rights grants certain legal rights to taxpayers, and imposes obligations on taxing authorities to ensure that equity and fairness guide local governments in the collection of taxes.Click here for more information
Mercer County Commissioners
Matthew B. McConnell
Timothy M. McGonigle
NEWS AND EVENTS
February 1 - February 29
Posted January 7, 2020
The Mercer County Recorder is now offering a free 24/7 service that better protects residents from potential property and mortgage fraud.
Here’s how to register for PropertyCheck:
1. Sign up at the following address:
2. Select how to receive notifications—via text or email.
3. Type in the property owner’s name for whom you wish to monitor—as the name appears on the official document.
PropertyCheck will now automatically alert you of any recordings regarding the property you specified.
February 11 is 2-1-1 Day
Posted February 14, 2020
Tuesday, February 11th is PA 211 Day. This is a day to celebrate all of the life-changing ways that United Way’s 211 helpline serves the residents of Mercer County, and to encourage more to utilize the service available to them.
211 is the free, confidential, 24-hour information and referral service that connects Mercer County residents with all the health and human services available to help. Residents can access the 24 hour 7 day a week service by dialing 211 from their phone, online at pa211sw.org or through text and chat features.